Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tagged! Homeschool resources

I was tagged by Two Kid Schoolhouse


1) One homeschooling book you have enjoyed.


Well, since we're so early into homeschooling, I haven't read a ton of resources yet.  So I'd have to say my favorite one is The Well-Trained Mind.

2) One resource you wouldn't be without.

The library and the internet.  Garage sales and used book sales are also great!


3)  One resource you wish you had never bought.

none, yet, since I haven't bought much at all.  I've bought lots of small, hands-on toys and activities. 

4) One resource you enjoyed last year.

Last year was preschool so again, didn't buy or use a whole lot.  So I'll say the internet :D 


5) One resource you will be using next year.

umm.....I'd like to buy a good world history book/s.  I will probably look into that more next year. 


6) One resource you would like to buy.

A nice set of McGuffy readers.  I'll either ask for that for christmas this year, or get a set for next year. 

7) One resource you wish existed.

I copied this one, a great answer!   Something to keep me from using time unwisely.

8) One homeschooling catalog you enjoy reading.

Learning Resources and Oriental Trading Company.

9)   One homeschooling website you use regularly.

I need to find some good ones.  Right now it's a few random yahoo groups that I use occasionally, and HSB.

10) Tag 5 people... Following the Ancient Paths   Homeschooling Grandma      In Good Company     Higher Up and Further In   Four in a Row

2 comments:

  1. Thank a lot! It is a better tag than most. I will respond on my blog.


    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. FollowingTheAncientPathsSeptember 5, 2006 at 6:13 AM

    I finally got around to getting this done. :~)


    LOL

    Here are the questions and who else I tagged at my blog...

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Classical Chaos

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates