Tuesday, August 22, 2006

neat cheap resource

We went to Wal-mart today to get some school supplies.  While I was browsing the normal aisle for crayons and folders (totally didn't see the temporary school supply aisle, LOL), I came across something kind of neat.   They were Learning Playground Tiles.  They were only 5 bucks.  I couldn't find them on the website to show you, but I found some at Office Depot.  I got the Letter Tiles  and also the Phonics Tiles (which OD apparantly doesn't carry).  And, at the OD  website, I see they have telling time tiles, coin and currency, numbers, and animals.  Very cool.  They are little plastic 1 inch square tiles in bright colors.  I think they'll be fun for Alysa to use to practice making words and learning the phonics aspect of words.

1 comment:

  1. I have also found sets on ebay at a good price.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Classical Chaos

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates