Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lapbooking

I am looking at lapbooking and thinking about incorporating that as a way to keep track of some of what we do in our unit studies.  Lapbooking is basically taking file folders and making mini books to store various information in, so you have a whole theme inside the file folder.  So, here are a some sites that have a lot of information and links that I've found.

Lapbook Learning
Yahoo Group for Lapbooking
Cindy Rushton Lapbooking Links
In the Hands of a Child

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of lapbooking!

    I just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog! :)

    We have a kindergardener, a preschooler, and a babe also! It makes school really interesting doesn't it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lapbooking and notebooking are so much fun! Cindy Rushton has great resources!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love doing lapbooks. We also do unit studies, and they work really well in that respect. I have a post on my blog a few months ago with pictures of our first one that we did on Creation: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/smlltwnmmmy/109466/

    Thanks for visiting this past week, I'm glad you liked my vintage post. Stop in again sometime, and good luck with the lapbooks! :0) Brandi

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Classical Chaos

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates