Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trying to be more disciplined

I really am trying to post regularly on this thing and be disciplined about recording what we're doing....2 steps forward, 1 step back, I guess.    We've taken a few weeks off because of a wonderful distraction.  I always feel bad when we get way off schedule but I suppose with so many littles, and then life on top of it, I suppose it's ok to cut myself a little slack, but it's hard.  Anyway. 

Before:



After:



We have since added some trim and other decorations to the doors; we still have a little more finishing work to do and then when it's done done done, I'll post another picture.  I'm so proud of my dh!    He designed it and built it and it looks great!   I combined 3 bookshelves into this one, and also moved the terribly crowded game closet into the cabinet......and now I have a place for all my school books and a desk where I can do my lesson planning and other things.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011
Classical Chaos

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates