Friday, April 4, 2008

2nd day of our new schedule went fairly smoothly again.  I went down and dug out some toys that have been packed away.  I'm going to make a list of what I'm using for Baelin during his 'Blanket Time'.....today he actually stayed occupied for 10 minutes at a time, so that was nice.  This will be a handy list for me to look at so I don't have to think about what to plan for him.

Duplos
Wooden Blocks
Coloring Book
Stickers
Counting Bears
2 felt sets - Thomas and Counting
Busy Bugs
Lacing boards
Flashcards


And for the kids independent schoolwork that isn't 'work' while 2 yo is in Blanket Time:

Geosafari
Math Bingo
Money Flashcards
Culture Flashcards
Boggle Jr
Phonics Flashcards
State worksheets/mini books
Electronic Globe
Nutrition cards
State cards
various worksheets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011
Classical Chaos

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates